Learning is a series of interactive encounters of Questions and Answers. Your proficiency in professional skills is based on mutual interaction between the questions you face and the answers you provide. Understanding a question and providing the best answer based on logic and reasoning, (cognition) delivers the right skills in today’s talent-based workforce.
Benefits of Interactive Learning using Questions and Answers
- Easier and faster learning by reviewing questions and reviewing the answers.
- Learn at your own pace, at home or at work in your leisure time. Read it like a story book.
- Learn new skills and strengthen your talent by using interactive questions and answers.
- Increase your knowledge by answering mutual questions and answers.
- Apply real life work scenarios and solve them interactively using questions and answers.
- Reduce your time to reach professional proficiency through interactive learning using questions and answers.
- Answering questions would increase your tacit learning which increases job performance.
- Questions and answers would enhance your logical aptitude, strategic & critical thinking, and reasoning.
- You may use your learned skills from these “Questions and Answers” and apply them to Business Analysis projects.
- Whether you use the hard copy or the web-based questions and answers, they would prepare you for the PMI-PBA Certification Exam.
An interactive system of learning is designed to involve the user in the exchange of information based on questions in the subject areas. Questions and answers are mutually and reciprocally connected to the subject areas. They influence each other. A learner uses questions and answers to create a two-way flow of information in comprehension and cognitive thinking.