Benefits of Interactive Learning using Questions and Answers
- Easier and faster learning by reviewing questions and reviewing the answers.
- Learn at your own pace, at home or at work in your leisure time.
- Learn new skills and strengthen your talent by using interactive questions and answers.
- Increase your knowledge by answering mutual questions and answers.
- Apply real life work scenarios and solve them interactively using questions and answers.
- Reduce your time to reach professional proficiency through interactive learning using questions and answers.
- Answering questions will increase your tacit learning which increases job performance.
- Questions and answers will enhance your logical aptitude, strategic & critical thinking, and reasoning.
- You may use your learned skills from these “Questions and Answers” and apply them to Agile Project Management.
- Whether you use the hard copy or the web-based questions and answers, they will prepare you for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam.
An interactive system of learning is designed to involve the user in the exchange of information based on questions in the subject areas. Questions and answers are mutually and reciprocally connected to the subject areas. They influence each other. A learner uses questions and answers to create a two-way flow of information in comprehension and cognitive thinking.